API for Native Games (EVM)
HyperPlay is a web3-native game launcher with wallet integration. The launcher acts as a proxy between the desktop game and wallet. Any game on HyperPlay can trigger a wallet interaction with a simple HTTP request.
- Game triggers a HTTP request
- HyperPlay launcher receives the request and forwards it to the player's wallet
- If the player connected via MetaMask Mobile or WalletConnect, there will be a mobile popup
- If the player connected via MetaMask Extension, there will be an in game overlay
- The player can decide to approve or reject the transaction
The HyperPlay API references many of the calls found in MetaMask's and geth's JSON RPC endpoints. The next sections will provide some examples.