Sui is a Layer 1 blockchain with a unique architecture.
- Rather than accounts, Sui uses objects as it's basic unit of data storage. Objects can be owned, shared and transferred.
- A single transaction can use outputs from an earlier call and used as an input to send a transaction. This can be done without deploying a new smart contract.
- Chain transactions are atomic meaning the transaction will execute completely or fail. This is convenient for applications with multiple actions.
With MetaMask snaps, HyperPlay now supports Sui.
- Getting transaction insights
- Receiving on chain notifications
- Connecting to non-EVM blockchains
Any Snaps installed on MetaMask browser can be used in HyperPlay.