Building with HyperPlay
Review each tab below for valuable resources.
Install HyperPlay Client
Test Your Game
Example Unity Project
To side-load an installer or EXE file for your game in the HyperPlay client, follow these steps:
- 1.Launch the HyperPlay client and navigate to the "Library" section.
- 2.Click on the "Add Game" button located at the top of the client window.
- 3.Fill out the relevant information, such as the game title, in the "Add Game" window.
- 4.Click on the folder icon under "Select Executable" and locate the .EXE file you wish to import.
- 5.If your game has web3 features, select that option.
- 6.Click on "Finish" to begin the import process.
- 7.Once the game has been imported, it will appear in your library, and you can launch it by clicking on the "Play" button.